On the Fringe of the Central City
• A fantastic opportunity to purchase a good sized two bedroom unit, on its own separate cross-lease title. Situated on 1/5 share of 932m2 of RMD, TC3 land. Located close to the city and other attractions it provides all the benefits of city living.
• Open plan modern kitchen with plenty of bench space, breakfast bar and cupboards. Spacious living with lots of sun. Good indoor-outdoor flow to courtyard area. Neutral tones throughout, new carpet and vinyl.
• Modern bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet. Laundry allocated in cupboard off kitchen.
• Two double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes.
• Low maintenance courtyard area, with potential to fence off for privacy. Single lock up garage.
• This property is currently vacant and awaiting its new owner. Area average rentals for St Albans East/Edgeware for a 2 bedroom flat, upper quartile $370pw, median $335pw and lower quartile $310pw, sourced from Department of Building and Housing as of 31/07/2020.
• Positioned just outside the four Avenues, conveniently located just a short stroll away from the local amenities and the CBD. A short drive to Merivale Mall and the Palms Shopping Centre.
• A smart buy for young couples, retires or investors, would make a great lock and leave or city pad.