Character Dream Catcher
The popularity of the Victorian Style villa is due the fundamental elements that we have grown to know and love. Almost always greeted by an attractive and well proportioned street view, these villas are known for simple and functional layouts with wide central hallways, large rooms and high ceilings. This example still retains the ceiling roses and large imperial skirting boards that can be enjoyed alongside the newer modern elements.
Certainly, there is some work to do here but why pay a premium for someone else's efforts when you can do it yourself.
• Positioned on the north side of the street for optimal outdoor living
• Plenty of room to add value, a ripper of a building site or move straight in
• Large casual living with french door to the deck and garden beyond
• Formal lounge adjoining the living
• Galley kitchen with tons of storage
• EQC claim and pay out to be assigned to complete repair ($95,949.24)
• Heatpumps x2, logburner and HRV ventilation system
• Garden studio out the front
• Positioned very close to St Andrews College and between Merivale Village and Northlands Mall
• Girls' & Boys' High, Heaton and Paparoa Street school zones
Our owners have purchased and moved into their new home, with remedial work still to complete the best option was to sell the house with the claim so the new owner can use the funds as they see fit.